Macomb County Sheriff’s Office
“Determined to keep your trust; working to keep you safe.” To achieve our mission we must accomplish the following objectives:
• Acknowledge citizens as the source of our authority.
• Recognize the dignity and worth of all people.
• Provide quality service in a compassionate, professional and safe manner.
• Promote a community policing philosophy by encouraging and supporting citizen involvement.
• Continually enhance the working relations with other public and private organizations.
• Utilize only that force necessary in the apprehension and safe keeping of offenders.
• Enhance organizational excellence through education, training and technology.
• Identify and analyze problems, explore alternatives and provide solutions.
• Promote job satisfaction, open communication, team building and decision making through employee participation.