To send U.S. Mail to a prisoner housed at the Macomb County Jail:
Effective August 15, 2013
• All personal mail received for inmates must be in the form of a
• Metered postcards are available at any U.S. Postal service or
• Only white postcards no larger than 5” x 7” will be accepted.
• All other personal mail will be returned to sender.
• Magazines: Only the following magazines will be allowed in the
• There are no changes to legal/privileged mail or outgoing mail.
• Direct appeals of this policy in writing to