Rules & Procedures
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for approximately thirty (30) minutes. Certian trusties are granted three (3) visits per week.
- All friends\family visits are conducted via video visitation (either on site or remotely). Please refer to www.icsvideovisit.com for details. If this is not your first visit please use this link macomb.seevizvox.com/vizvox
- On-site visiting is conducted in the Jail Annex, Sunday - Thursday, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM and 5:45 PM - 9:00 PM.
- For remote video visitation schedule, please refer visitors to the above web address.
- Visitors must register at least 24 hours prior to the visit, but no more then two weeks in advance.
- Valid picture identifacation (e.g., driver's license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17. Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- It is the responsibility of the prisoner to notify visitors of their program/class schedule. Programs/classes will not be interrupted for visiting.
- CHECK-IN: Fifteen (15) minutes prior to scheduled visit.
- Visitors who arive after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
- Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
- PROPER ATTIRE: Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
- Visitors will not be allowed to visit under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- HOSPITAL VISITS: Inmates being held in the hospital will be allowed visits during hours regulated by the hospital. A visiting pass must be obtained from the Prisoner Information Office and presented to the Deputy at the hospital. No more then two (2) visitors will be allowed at one time, twice a week, unless the inmate is listed in critical condition or in intensive care, whereby no more then two (2) visitors will be allowed at one time, once a day (or as limited by hospital visiting policy). A reasonable amount of time per visit will be permitted. Visitors shall be limited to immediate family (mother, father, husband, wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, or grandparents).
- Professional visits (e.g. attorneys, law enforcement, goverment agencies, probation/parole officers and approved Clergy) report to the Prisoner Information Office, and may visit for business purposes seven (7) days a week as follows: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM; 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM NOTE: All visits must be completed by the end time listed.
- Permission for special visits or exceptions to the above policy must be obtained from the appropriate Command Staff.
- All non-professional visits will be non-contact and are recorded.
- For approved Clergy, one-on-one non-contact visits are allowed during the professional visiting hours listed above.
- Three individuals allowed per visit.
For problems with this website please email the